Important dates and information - County Council Election
- Notice of election - Friday 24 March 2017
- Statement of Persons Nominated
- Notice of Appointment of Election Agents
- Last date to register to vote - Thursday 13 April 2017
- Next issue of Poll cards - 18 April 2017
- Last date to apply for a postal & postal proxy vote or to amend an absent vote - 5.00pm Tuesday 18 April 2017
- Last date to apply for a new proxy vote - 5.00pm Tuesday 25 April 2017
- Notice of Poll - Tuesday 25 April 2017
- Results - publication date - Friday 5 May 2017
When is the Next Election?
The next scheduled election to be held will be the County Council Election on Thursday 4 May 2017. There are no scheduled district or parish elections taking place in 2017.
A Neighbourhood Planning Referendum for the Odiham and North Warnborough Neighbourhood Plan will also be held on Thursday 4 May 2017.
Neighbourhood Planning Referendums
You can find more information about Neighbourhood Planning Referendums here.
A postal ballot in relation to the setting up of a Fleet Business Improvement District was held in March 2017, for further information see our Fleet BID webpage.
Please note that even if you are paying Council Tax, you still need to register to vote. Registering for one will NOT automatically register you for the other.
View a list of Eligible Elector Totals for the County Elections being held on 4 May 2017.
Please check the expenses formula included in legislation to check your figures.
Please click on the link for a schedule of Parish Elections.
Guidance for Candidates (Parish) - The primary source of information for candidates is the Electoral Commission.
Guidance of Candidates (District) - The primary source of information for candidates is the Electoral Commission.
Who is your Councillor?
How to contact Electoral and Registration Services
Phone: 01252 774077