We keep a register of enforcement and stop and breach of conditions notices that we issue.
Our register contains:
- details of notices issued since 1 January 2002
- address of the property to which the notices relate
- description of the breach of planning control
- date the notice was issued/served
- details of the type of notice issued - for example breach of condition notice or enforcement notice
- date for compliance with the notice
Please see our enforcement registers;
If you need more information about historic notices or would like to clarify the status of a notice, please email email@example.com.
You can ask to see a copy of the enforcement register at our offices during opening hours. To arrange an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.