To use our car parks:
- A valid parking ticket or permit must be displayed
- Vehicles must be parked within a marked bay
- A valid Blue Badge must be displayed when parked in a marked disabled bay - Blue Badge holders can park in any marked bay in our Pay and Display car parks, free of charge, provided a valid blue badge is clearly displayed
All car parks:
- Mi Permit
Gurkha Square, Victoria Road, Church Road, Blackwater Station Approach and Hartley Wintney (Monachus Lane) Car Parks all accept card payments.
We are currently in the process of upgrading our ticket machines to offer 'wave and pay' and 'check in/check out' parking payment options.
Victoria Road and Gurkha Square car parks had new machines installed in June. A roll out of new machines at all car parks will happen during the summer.
If you have used the new ticket machines, please complete this online form to provide us with feedback on your experience.
CHECK IN CHECK OUT
- Use bank card
- Take ticket and display
PAY & DISPLAY
- By cash or card
- Enter vehicle registration
- Take ticket and display
You can purchase a variety of virtual permits to use at participating locations for the duration of 7 days, 1 month, 3 months or 12 months. These allow you to park without paying each time you visit a location. To buy a virtual permit please complete the online form. A permit can be used in one of the following locations:
- Church Road, Fleet
- Community Centre, Blackwater
- Deer Park View, Odiham
- Hartley Wintney
- Station Approach, Blackwater
- The Bury, Odiham
- Victoria Road, Fleet
Car park season tickets are available in Church Road (Long Stay area), Victoria Road, Blackwater, Hook, Odiham and Hartley Wintney (Long Stay area). Apply online. Or apply for a low emissions vehicle in either Fleet or the rest of the district.
Disabled parking in Hart
The Blue Badge Disabled Parking Scheme is coordinated by Hampshire County Council. To find out if you qualify or for pricing, please visit the Hampshire County Council webpage. If you need to securely display your Blue Badge, please visit the Parking For Blue Badges website.
The Council, in certain circumstances, will allow by the issue of a dispensation, a vehicle or vehicles to park lawfully in what otherwise would be a contravention of a Traffic Regulation Order. Find out more or make an application.
Hart District Council is responsible for the enforcement of both ON and OFF street parking. Here you can find a visual guide to where you can and cannot park.
If you have received a Penalty Charge Notice, or would like to know more about Parking Enforcement, please select an option from the menu below.
- General information and how to pay
- Pay parking fine online
- Challenge PCN online
- What do I do If I receive a Penalty Charge Notice?
- What happens If I don't pay?
- What happens If I make a challenge?
- Standard Bailiff Charges
- Hart District Council Parking Policy
- Vulnerable Person Policies
Parking survey 2016
In order for the Council to consider the future provision of both on-street and off-street parking, we undertook a Parking Survey earlier this year. The outcome of the survey can seen on the Parking survey Dashboard.
The survey revealed respondents would like to see more enforcement of parking on footpaths, roads and school zig-zags, more limited waiting bays and cycle stands/shelters.
Useful external websites
- Traffic Penalty Tribunal
- Parkopedia Where to Park Maps
- PATROL This council is a member of the Parking and Traffic Regulations Outside London (PATROL) Adjudication Joint Committee.
- GOV.UK information on the powers of Bailiffs
How to contact Parking
Car parking enquiries: 01252 625990
Penalty Charge Notice Payments: 01252 625991
Write to: Parking@Hart, PO Box 338, Fleet, GU51 4WH