Parking dispensations and suspensions

How to apply for the temporary removal of parking restrictions

From April 1, 2023, requests for new parking controls such as yellow lines, disabled parking bays and access protection markings are handled directly by Hampshire County Council rather than Hart District Council.

Yellow lines and other waiting restrictions can be requested using the Hampshire County Council email address on this page.

More information and contact information is available online: on Hampshire County Council's parking and traffic enforcement page