Here you will find information about Council spending.
Our financial rules and procedures are set out in our Constitution.
Previous budget books:
- Budget Book 19/20
- Budget Book 18/19
- Budget Book 17/18
- An overview of Town and Parish Council budget information 2018/19
We publish items of spending over £500 and Contracts Register on this page. The list includes payments for goods and services, grants to third party providers and expenses. Certain payments (for example to private individuals) have been redacted for Data Protection reasons. The list may not include; banking investments, parish precepts (published elsewhere), election staff payments, salary advances, refunds, member allowances (published below), payments relating to employee remuneration, payments relating to benefits and homelessness payments.
Here you can find the terms and conditions of purchase of goods and services document.
On 26 October 2017 we formally responded to the DCLG Technical Consultation on the Local Government Financial Settlement 2018/19. Here you can view our response.
- Members Allowances Paid - 2020-21
- Members Allowances Paid - 2019-20
- Members Allowances Paid - 2018-19
- Members Allowances Paid - 2017-18
- Members Allowances Paid - 2016-17
- Members Allowances Paid - 2015-16
- Members Allowances Paid - 2014-15
- Members Allowances Paid - 2013/14
These are available as machine readable CSV for use in spreadsheet software or PDF
- Financial Year 2021/22 CSV PDF (to date) (spend over £250)
- Financial Year 2020/21 CSV PDF (spend over £250)
- Financial Year 2019/20 CSV PDF (spend over £250)
- Financial Year 2018/19 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2017/18 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2016/17 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2015/16 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2014/15 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2013/14 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2012/13 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2011/12 CSV PDF
- Financial Year 2010/11 CSV PDF
The external audit of the draft statement of accounts for the year ended 31 March 2021 has not yet been completed by our external auditors, EY LLP, due to the work relating to an objection impacting on the Council’s accounts.
This situation is allowed for by Regulation 10, paragraph (2a) of the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015.
Therefore, this notification explains, as per paragraph (2a), that we are not yet able to publish our audited 2020/21 final statement of accounts in line with deadline of 30 September 2021, as per paragraph (1). The audit committee will consider the results of the 2020/21 audit at its meeting on 7 December 2021, after which we will publish the final audited accounts.
Here you can read the Audit letter – Hart District Council audit of accounts 2020/21
- Draft Statement of Accounts 2020/21 Contact us if you require this statement in a different format.
- Statement of Accounts 2019/20
- Statement of Accounts 2018/19
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18
- Statement of Accounts 2016/17
- Statement of Accounts 2015/16
- Statement of Accounts 2014/15
- Statement of Accounts 2013/14
- Statement of Accounts 2012/13
Here you can find a copy of our Anti Money Laundering Policy & Procedure.