We're committed to supporting community-led events on land owned and managed by the council. We recognise that they provide an opportunity for local people to take part in a variety of activities as well as bringing more people into the area in support of economic and cultural growth.
We can help recommend the most suitable place for your activity. We will also be able to provide information about potential onsite hazards such as contractor and management works.
What you will need to provide
We'll ask you a range of questions including:
- your contact details
- information about any organisation you represent
- details of the type of event you are running
- what site you want to hire
- when you want to run the event
- how many people are expected to attend
You may be asked to provide the following information:
- site plan
- risk assessment for the event
- public liability insurance
- if applicable, traffic management information
How much will my booking cost?
Each event or activity is assessed on an individual basis. Commercial activities may be subject to a cost. We will calculate your charge once we have received your application and let you know.