Here for Hart Bulletins
Here for Hart can put you in touch with resources to help you stay well and get support when you need it most. The Here for Hart bulletin shines a light on community initiatives and services that support local people.
- Rushmoor & Hart Supporting Families Bulletin May 2023 - packed with useful information for the half-term holiday and beyond plus local support for children and families.
- Here for Hart Bulletin Spring 2023 - this issue features a range of support for the armed forces and veterans in Hart, as well as explaining the Armed Forces Covenant and how you can get involved in raising awareness and showing support. There are also features on free learning and exercise opportunities as well as details on pension credit, which many people are entitled to but are not currently claiming.
- Here for Hart text-only version of Spring 2023 for easier printing and audio reading
- Cost of living edition - Spring 2023 - this issue contains the ways Hart residents can get advice and support with energy bills and the rise in the cost of living.
- Here for Hart Bulletin winter 2023 - includes where to find employment support and places to exercise in Hart.
- Here for Hart Bulletin text-only version of winter 2023 for easier printing and audio reading.
- Cost of living edition - winter 2023 - this bulletin focuses on the cost of living crisis.
For help for households information from the government, please follow the link cost of living support.
- Here for Hart Bulletin autumn 2022 - includes keeping active in the colder months and mental health support in Hart.
- Here for |Hart Bulletin text-only version of autumn 2022 for easier printing and audio reading