What can you do with your information?

Ask to change information you think is inaccurate

You should let us know if you think any of the information held about you isn’t accurate and needs to be changed.

We may not always be able to change or remove the information but we’ll correct factual inaccuracies and may include your comments in the record to show that you disagree with it.