Roadworks in Hart

Visit (external link) to explore an interactive map of the roadworks in and around Hart.

You may also want to view a list of current and planned road closures

Hampshire County Council services

Roads and Highways are managed by Hampshire County Council's Highways team. Your first point of contact when enquiring about roadworks issue should be Hampshire County Council by emailing or visiting the Hampshire County Council website. Other issues they deal with are:

Highway maintenance

  • roads, pavement and subway repairs
  • damaged signs
  • faded road marking
  • highway flooding
  • road opening notices
  • winter gritting
  • trip hazards
  • surface dressing
  • overhanging trees/vegetation
  • is a road public highway
  • vehicular/pedestrian dropped kerbs

You can report a range of services directly to Hampshire County Council from the below list:

Road safety and traffic calming

  • road accident prevention
  • road accident investigation
  • road safety education
  • measures that tackle speeding issues

For further information on road safety please visit the Hampshire County Council website.