You’re likely to need planning permission if you intend to:
- build a new building
- alter the external appearance of an existing building
- extend a property
- convert a house into flats
- change the use of a building or land
You can use this form to find out if you'll need planning permission. You'll need to provide the following information:
- your contact details
- the type of works
- details of the planned works
- sketch plans and supporting information.
We do charge for this service:
- changes to an existing property = £73
- non-householder enquiries = £165
You won't be able to save your form. Please set aside time to complete the form and then submit. We'll respond to you within 10 working days.