Social housing in Hart

How to apply for our housing register and home exchanges

Hart housing register

We don’t own any social housing as a council. However, you can apply to have your name on our housing register if you want to be considered for housing association properties in Hart. 

Our dedicated Hart Home Connections website has information about the housing register. You must be registered with the site to be able to search and bid for properties.

We recommend you also explore other housing options in addition to the housing register, because a lot of people are looking for social housing and supply is limited.