Since launching the lottery over £90,000 has been raised for local good causes. These include school groups, sports clubs, voluntary groups and sports clubs.
Here you can view the privacy notice for the Hart Lottery.
Do you want to support a local Good Cause?
Hart Lottery tickets cost just £1 each and 60p goes back to local good cause. This compares to just 28p of every £1 contributed by the National Lottery. Lottery draws take place at 8pm on Saturdays.
When you buy a ticket you can choose a specific good cause to benefit in which case 50 pence of your £1 ticket goes to that chosen good cause, and 10p goes to the Hart Central Fund. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance of winning a prize every week. This includes an incredible £25,000 jackpot prize if all six numbers are matched, as well as various other cash prizes.
You also have the option of choosing the Hart Central Fund. Money from this fund is distributed on an annual basis between the Chairman's charities for that year.
You can buy tickets and support your local good cause at www.hartlottery.co.uk.
Are you involved in a local good cause?
How to apply
The Lottery is free for good causes but to be considered to join the scheme you must meet the following criteria :
- Demonstrate that you provide community activities or services within Hart District, which are of benefit to the residents of Hart; Have a formal constitution or set of rules
- Have a bank account requiring at least two unrelated signatories
- Operate with no undue restrictions on membership. And be either:
- A constituted group with a volunteer management committee with a minimum of three unrelated members that meets on a regular basis (at least three times per year)
- A registered charity with a board of trustees Or
- A registered Community Interest Company and
- provide copies of your Community Interest Statement, details of the Asset Lock included in your Memorandum and Articles of Association, and a copy of your latest annual community interest report.
We will not agree applications from:
- Groups promoting a particular religious or political belief or activity, or a campaign that does not directly relate to the provision of community activities or services within Hart District
- Organisations that do not do work within the boundaries of Hart District Council
- Organisations which aim to distribute a profit
- Organisations with no established management committee/board of trustees (unless a CIC).
Once you are satisfied your good cause meets the required criteria, you can apply directly via the lottery website at www.hartlottery.co.uk.
How you will be supported
Our most successful good cause is raising over £150 a month whilst many of our good causes are raising over £50 a month from the Lottery. Once you have signed up you are supported by regular marketing material and fundraising tips.
If you have any further questions please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org