This welcoming online community is open to Hart residents who are unemployed or at risk of redundancy and actively looking for employment.
Hart into Employment is delivered by careers and employment professionals from an established Job Clubs provider, and is supported by Hart District Council.
Finding work or training has many challenges and can feel as if it is a full-time job in its own right. Working with others in a similar situation can provide support and encouragement whilst the experienced facilitators can offer guidance and information.
Registering for Hart into Employment will give you access to a flexible support offer including:
- Regular online group sessions facilitated by experienced careers advisors
- Tailored support with CVs, interview skills, job search skills
- Online employment ready support materials and training
- An online community forum to connect with others who are in a similar situation, network, view vacancies and train courses
- Support to enhance your resilience, motivation and confidence
- Careers tools to enable you to recognise your transferable skills and experiences, and explore your career options
Spaces are limited. This programme is for Hart residents who are currently out of work or at risk of redundancy. The programme is delivered online and participants will need access to a PC, laptop, tablet or phone, with internet access. To find out more and to sign up please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, you will be contacted for an informal chat to ensure this programme is right for you.
For alternative support options and further information about employment, skills and training please contact the Hart Employment and Skills Hub via email@example.com.