Other useful community links

Access links to services we don't provide, such as schools, libraries and doctors' surgeries

You may find some of the links on this page useful, but please note Hart District Council is not responsible for these services.

Hampshire County Council is responsible for:

  • births, deaths and ceremonies
  • libraries
  • recycling centres
  • schools, education and learning
  • transport and roads

The county council is also responsible for issuing bus passes. Find out more information on how to apply at www.hants.gov.uk/transport/publictransport/buspasses

You can use the NHS website to search for local health services, including:

  • GPs
  • dentists
  • pharmacies
  • urgent care services
  • mental health services
  • hospitals
  • NHS sight tests
  • sexual health services
  • pregnancy services
  • other NHS services