Where can I get advice?

If you have any worries or questions about how your personal information is handled please contact our Data Protection Officer on the contact details on this page.

For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, or to make a complaint about how the Council has handled your personal information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by emailing icocasework@ico.org.uk, calling 0303 123 1113 or going to the Information Commissioner’s Office website.