Hart District Council
Fleet, GU51 4AE
Our office reception opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Contacting our customer service team:
Tel: 01252 622122
- Monday to Thursday - 8.30am to 5pm
- Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
Contacting us during out of hours
If you need to contact us and you cannot wait until the next working day, you can call our out of hours number on 01252 774477.
Types of emergencies we deal with
- Homelessness - see our page on housing advice for more information
- Flooding - see our page on flooding advice for more information
- Emergency out of hours noise affecting a substantial number of residents, such as continually sounding car or house burglar alarms
- Stray dog collection - see our page on Dog Warden services for more information
Hampshire police deals with any emergencies on the highway. You can contact them by calling 101.
For contact numbers for other emergency services such as gas leaks, power cuts, flooding, please visit our emergency planning page.
If you would like to speak to a customer service advisor online our webchat advisors can help with: Abandoned Vehicles, Bulky Collections, Dog Warden, Environmental Health, Garden Waste, Licensing, Parks and Streetscence, Pest Control, Waste and Recycling, Sandbags and Trees.
Please use the form below to contact us. When you complete this form you will receive a confirmation email.
We share the information you provide through this form within the organisation. Where relevant, we also share this data with our shared service providers which you can find information on our privacy webpage. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is that this is a public task. We will use your name, address (where applicable), telephone number and email address to keep you updated with your enquiry.
For further details on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information and your rights, including how to access information we hold on you and how to complain if you have any concerns about how your personal details are processed, please visit our privacy page.
*Indicated a required field