Following the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the Civic Offices on Thursday 20 May, the new Chairman and Vice Chairman were elected. The Cabinet Members and Chairmen of the Hart District Council Committees were also appointed.
The Council has 33 seats, made up of 12 Conservative, 10 Community Campaign Hart (CCH), 10 Liberal Democrats and 1 independent.
Cllr Simon Ambler was elected as Chairman of the Council with Cllr Jane Worlock being elected as Vice Chairman.
The Cabinet Members are as listed.
- Leader and Strategic Direction and Partnerships - Cllr David Neighbour
- Deputy Leader and Finance & Corporate Services - Cllr James Radley
- Commercialisation - Cllr Richard Quarterman
- Digital - Cllr Tony Clarke
- Community - Cllr Stuart Bailey
- Place - Cllr Graham Cockarill
- Regulatory - Cllr Sara Kinnell
- Environment - Cllr Alan Oliver
For more information about Councillors in Hart please visit www.hart.gov.uk/councillors.