The Inspire Business Awards 2018, north Hampshire’s largest and most prestigious business awards are now open for entries, until Friday 7 September. The awards celebrate the success and achievement of all types of businesses across north Hampshire.
There are 13 award categories one suitable for every size and type of business, and promotion gained through being short listed for, or winning an award can really make a big difference to your business.
Entry into the INSPIRE18 business awards is free and now is the time for businesses to put themselves forward to be in with the chance of picking up an award at the November ceremony. To enter your business into this year’s awards visit www.inspirebusinessawards.co.uk. All finalists receive 2 free tickets to attend the awards valued at over £200.
The Award Categories
- Female Achiever Award- Sponsored by Willmot Dixon
- Business of the Year Award – Sponsored by Herrington Carmichael
- Small Business of the Year Award – Sponsored by The Breeze FM
- New Business of the Year Award – Available to sponsor
- Business and the Community Award – Sponsored The Basingstoke Gazette
- Employer of the Year Award- Sponsored by HR Department
- Apprentice of the Year Award – Sponsored by University of Winchester
- International Business of the Year Award - Sponsored by FLUOR
- Innovation Excellence Award – Available to sponsor
- Service Excellence Award - Sponsored by Vitacress
- Young Business Person of the Year Award – Sponsored by Minuteman Press
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Sponsored by Inchora
- Family Business of the Year Award – Sponsored by Brackenwood Windows