The first set of drop-in sessions will start on the 3rd Friday of the month starting in April and will include free advice from experts in the field of business support and strategic planning, HR and marketing.
They will be held at the Hart Business Centre, located in the Hart District Council Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet GU51 4AE, from 10.00am - 12.30pm on the following dates:
- Friday 20 April
- Friday 18 May
- Friday 15 June
Business support and strategic planning
- Business Start-up and Growth Strategy and Planning
- Business Improvement and Change
- Individual and Team Productivity
- Employment contracts and legislation
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Employee performance issues
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Guidance
- Practical Marketing Advice
These drop-in sessions are being provided by Alexanders Business Support, Vivo HR and Activate Marketing.
For more information about Hart Business Events please visit our dedicated webpage.