We have designed a range of online reporting tools so that you can report issues to us while you are out and about by using your mobile device or tablet; or in the comfort of your own home.
You can report the following by clicking on the title and using an online form.
- Report a Missed Bin Collection
- Report an Issue with a Tree
- Reporting a Suspected Planning Breach
- Anti Social Behaviour Reporting form
- Challenge / Representation against a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Appeal or complain about a Fly-Tipping Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN)
- Environmental Health Reporting Form
- Empty Properties Reporting Form
- Report a Litter Hotspot
- Report Fraud Online
- Report a Rough Sleeper (external link)
If you would like to report the following issues to Hart District Council then please visit our fix my street section of our website.
- Abandoned vehicles
- Car Parking
- Dog Warden
- Public toilets
- Street Cleaning
- Street Nameplates
You can report a range of services directly to Hampshire County Council from the below list: