Public registers

The following lists Public Registers we hold ourselves or publish elsewhere. 

Those that we are required to hold but are not available online yet can be viewed at the Council Offices. Contact us to find out more about this

  • Caravan sites
  • Cooling towers and evaporative condensers
  • Contaminated land - Part IIA Register
  • Food premises register
  • Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO's)
  • Land charges (guidance)