- Colt Hill Wharf car park - access the site via an underpass.
- Dog friendly
- Information boards
- Map and noticeboards
- Basingstoke Canal runs along the boundary
- Surfaced and unsurfaced paths
Where you'll find it
Closest postcode: RG29 1JJ
What you'll find there
Odiham Common is a beautiful amenity enjoyed by people throughout the district and beyond. The Common is one of the few examples of wood pasture outside the New Forest and is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI). There is a wildflower meadow called Broad Oak Common that is connected to Odiham Common via a bridge over the Basingstoke Canal.
The Common is not suitable for disabled or pushchair access unless ground conditions are very dry.
Please keep dogs under close control.
Top 10 species found at Odiham Common:
- Forester moth
- White letter hairstreak
- Veteran oaks
- Grass snake
- Roe deer
- Various fungi
- Slimes, Water Avens
News and updates
- Unfortunately, all activities and events for the time being for 2020 have either been cancelled or postponed during the current pandemic.
- All volunteering is currently on hold, however if you are interested in helping out with volunteer tasks once they are up and running again, visit the Hart Voluntary Action website or call them on 01252 627070.