Licensing & permits

View details of licensing applications

You can view details of licensing applications submitted to the Council including, Public notices, Making a comment (register or login first) and Viewing historic applications

You may also use the Central Government Licence Finder to find and apply for licenses. For all other licensing information please select from one of the below pages.

For a complete list of fees regarding licenses, please view our fees list.

Please note:  Since 28 October 2019 the Hart District Council Licensing Team is based in the Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council offices. 

From 6 January to 6 February 2020, pre-printed, second class envelopes will be provided from Hart reception to customers to post applications to the Hart licensing team, this done at the applicants own risk.

Customers wanting an appointment with the Licensing Team will need to contact the licensing team via the existing email or telephone and will need to come to Basingstoke & Deane Council offices for the appointment. Enquiries can be submitted via email or telephone as usual. 

How to contact Licensing


Phone: 01252 622122

Write: Licensing, Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE

Share this page