Hart for Business is working on providing free business advice workshops, drop-in sessions and networking events for Hart businesses.
Meet the MP Business Breakfast
On Friday 15 March 2019 join Hart District council, Ranil Jayawardena MP and Leo Docherty MP to learn about current happenings throughout the district and country. This annual business breakfast held at the historic Four Seasons Hampshire Hotel, Dogmersfiled will start with networking before taking your seats for a choice of continental or a full English breakfast followed by presentations from both MP's and a Q&A session.
Tickets cost £20.00 ex VAT which covers breakfast (choice of continental or Full English) and beverages.
To book please visit our event booking page.
Hart for Business workshops and networking
Starting in September these networking workshops are run in partnership with local businesses to provide support and guidance in a range of topics. Held on the first Thursday of each month at the Council offices in Fleet. The workshop will start with informal networking held between 9am - 10am in the Hart Business Centre followed by a interactive workshop starting at 10am. Please see below for a list of dates and topics:
- NO WORKSHOP IN JANUARY
- Thursday 7 February - Marketing to take your business to the next level - hosted by Activate Marketing
- Thursday 7 March - SEO like a pro! - hosted by Leapfrog Internet Marketing
- Thursday 4 April - How to market your new business - hosted by Big Little Magazine Company
- Thursday 2 May - Cyber Security & business - hosted by South East Regional Organised Crime Unit
- Thursday 6 June - TAX top tips - hosted by The Joy Barden Practice
- Thursday 4 July - Your accounts in safe hands - hosted by Safe Hands Bookkeeping (more details to follow)
- Thursday 1 August - Branding, what it means for your business - hosted by Thriving Brand
If you would like to attend one or more of the above workshop please use our booking form. Booking is required.
Hart for Business advice clinics
The drop-in sessions are held on the first Thursday of the month after our business workshops and will include free advice from experts in the field of business support and strategic planning and marketing.
They will be held at the Hart Business Centre, located in the Hart District Council Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet GU51 4AE, from 11.00am - 12.30pm on the following dates:
These drop-in sessions are being provided by Alexanders Business Support and Activate Marketing.
If you are looking for specific help or advice and can't find an event to suit your needs please fill in our Business needs online survey.
For a full list of training and networking events provided by other external organisations please visit our business events webpage.
We are working with other local businesses and organisations to provide a full calendar of business events to support Hart Businesses. Once these have been finalised we will add them to this website page.
If you are a local business who would like to be involved in this new programme please contact the Economic Development team at Hart District Council via firstname.lastname@example.org.