Hart for Business is working on providing free business advice workshops, drop-in sessions and networking events for Hart businesses.
Hart for Business workshops and networking
These networking workshops are run in partnership with local businesses to provide support and guidance on a range of topics. Held on the first Thursday of each month at the Council offices in Fleet, the workshops will start with informal networking held between 9am - 10am in the Hart Business Centre, followed by an interactive workshop starting at 10am. Please see below for a list of dates and topics:
- Thursday 4 April - How to market your new business - hosted by Big Little Magazine Company
- Thursday 2 May - Cyber Security & business - hosted by South East Regional Organised Crime Unit
- Thursday 6 June - TAX top tips - hosted by The Joy Barden Practice
- Thursday 4 July - Your accounts in safe hands - hosted by Safe Hands Bookkeeping (more details to follow)
- Thursday 1 August - Branding, what it means for your business - hosted by Thriving Brand
- Thursday 5 September - Food safety and hygiene - hosted by the Environmental Health Team Hart District Council
If you would like to attend one or more of the above workshop please use our booking form. Booking is required.
If you are looking for specific help or advice and can't find an event to suit your needs please fill in our Business needs online survey. For a full list of training and networking events provided by other external organisations please visit our business events webpage.
We are working with other local businesses and organisations to provide a full calendar of business events to support Hart Businesses. Once these have been finalised we will add them to this website page.
If you are a local business who would like to be involved in this new programme please contact the Economic Development team at Hart District Council via firstname.lastname@example.org.