There will be District and Parish elections in May.
- Publication of Notice of election (District) and (Parish): Tuesday 27 March 2018
- Receipt of Nominations: 4pm on Friday 6 April 2018
- Publication of Notice of Election Agents: Friday 6 April 2018
- Publication of Statements of Person Nominated: 4pm on Monday 9 April 2018
- Last date to register: Tuesday 17 April 2018
- Receipt of Postal Vote Applications and to amend absent vote arrangements: 5pm Wednesday 18 April 2018
- Publication of Notice of Poll: Wednesday 25 April 2018
- Receipt of Proxy Vote Applications: 5pm on Wednesday 25 April 2018
- Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications: 5pm Thursday 3 May 2018
- Polling Day: Thursday 3 May 2018
Where do I vote?
Find your polling station for the next election. This takes you to an external organisation who are responsible for the information provided.
Useful information for Candidates
Please click on the link for a schedule of Parish Elections.
Guidance for Candidates (Parish) - The primary source of information for candidates is the Electoral Commission.
Guidance of Candidates (District) - The primary source of information for candidates is the Electoral Commission.
View a list of Eligible Elector Totals for the District and Parish Elections being held on 3 May 2018.
Please check the expenses formula included in legislation to check your figures.
Neighbourhood Planning Referendums
You can find more information about Neighbourhood Planning Referendums here.
A postal ballot in relation to the setting up of a Fleet Business Improvement District was held in March 2017, for further information see our Fleet BID webpage.