We are preparing a new Local Plan which will guide development in the district up to 2032. The Draft Local Plan contains planning policies and site allocations, including where new housing and employment development will take place.
Consultation on a Draft Local Plan
The Draft Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2011-2032 is out for consultation from 26 April to 5pm on 9 June 2017.
This is your chance to have your say on the Draft Local Plan and supporting evidence including an Interim Sustainability Appraisal Report.
- Draft Local Plan: Strategy and Sites 2011-2032
- Draft Policy Maps
- Interim Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Interim Sustainability Appraisal Report: Non-technical Summary
- Other evidence
An A5 leaflet is being distributed to all households and businesses in Hart, and into some adjoining areas.
Public ‘drop-in’ exhibitions were held at the following venues:
- Tuesday 2 May – 2pm to 8pm, Hook Community Centre, RG27 9NN
- Wednesday 3 May – 2pm to 8pm, The Harlington, Fleet, GU51 4BY
- Monday 8 May – 2pm to 8pm, Victoria Hall, Hartley Wintney, RG27 8RE
- Wednesday 10 May – 2pm to 8pm, The Tythings, Yateley, GU46 7RP
- Thursday 11 May - 2pm to 8pm, Ridley Hall, South Warnborough, RG29 1RQ
- Monday 15 May – 4.30pm to 8pm, Hawley Leisure Centre, GU17 9BW
How to respond
You can respond via the online form. This will be convenient for shorter responses but please note you cannot save your response part way through. If you prefer you can download a word response form and email it to email@example.com
Response forms can also be sent to: Planning Policy, Hart District Council, Harlington Way, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4AE
The deadline for comments is 5pm on Friday 9 June 2017
Hard copies of the consultation documents are available to view at:
- Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE
- Town and parish council offices across the district
- Public libraries across the district
The comments received on the Draft Local Plan will be used to inform the next stage of the preparation of the Local Plan which will be published later this year.
We aim to submit the Local Plan to an independent Examiner in 2018.