Welcome to the Hart District Council's Meetings online. From here you can see how the Council is structured, and download the agendas and minutes of public meetings in PDF format. Members of the Public are welcome to attend Council and Committee meetings, ask questions at Council Meetings, and participate in Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Meetings.
- Calendar of meetings 2017/18
- Membership of Cabinet and Committees 2016-17
- Meeting Papers - Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- View the following online: 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010
- Archived minutes for previous years can be inspected at the Council Offices.
Have your say
Council and Committee meetings are held in public. Speakers will be allowed to speak at Overview and Scrutiny only on matters that appear on the Agenda. Questions or statements can be put to the Overview and Scrutiny Committee. Please see below for more information.
- Public Speaking at Council
- Public Participation at Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny
- Please read the Public Speaking at Planning Committee guidance sheet and then complete the online public speaking form.
- Conduct at Meetings
- The work of the Cabinet and Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- What Happens at a Meeting
How to contact Committee Services
Phone: 01252 774141
Write: Committee Services, Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE