Council contact list

For services not listed below, or if you are not sure of the service you need please use the general enquiries number or email address:

Tel 01252 622122

For more information or a direct link to a department page, please click on the title of the service.

Hart District Council services

Rubbish collections and recycling including grass and glass collections
Email or call 01252 622122

The Local Plan and most planning applications
Call 01252 774419 or email

Delivering affordable housing, managing the housing register and helping the homeless.
Call 01252 774420 or Out of Hours Emergency Homelessness enquiries 01252 774477 or email

Housing Benefit
Call 01252 622122 or email 

Council tax
Call 01252 622122 or email

Local Land Charges
Call 01252 774133 or email

Food, health and safety inspections
Call 01252 774421 or Out of hours noise 01252 774477 or email

Licensing including taxis and entertainment
Call 01252 622122 or email

Managing Hart and Frogmore Leisure Centres
Frogmore Leisure Centre: Call 01252 873454 or email
Hart Leisure Centre: Call 01252 629974 or email

Press and Communications
Press: Call 01252 774460 or email
Communications: Call 01252 774460 or email

Street cleaning and fly-tipping
Call 01252 622122 or email

Parking and parking enforcement
Call 01252 625990 or for Penalty Charge Notice Payments call 01252 625991

Community Safety
Call 01252 774476 or email

Voter registration and Elections
Call 01252 774077 or email

Dog Warden
To arrange a collection of a stray dog, call 03444 828320
To reclaim a lost dog, call 03444 828300
Lost dogs collected by the service are listed under the Hart tab at 

Countryside Services
Call 01252 622122 or email

Call 01252 774421 or email

Building Control (Building Regulations)
Call 01252 398715 or email

Trees and Protected Tree Enquiries
Call 01252 774419 or email

We have shared Legal Services with Basingstoke and Deane. 
Please email:

Hampshire County Council provide the following services:

  • Roads, footpaths, pot hole repairs and gritting
  • Social services (child and adult)
  • Schools and education
  • Libraries and museums
  • Adoption and foster care
  • Trading standards
  • Registration of births, deaths and marriages
  • Bus passes for older or disabled people
  • Civic amenity sites
  • Meals on wheels
  • Apply for a ‘blue badge’ for parking

How to contact Hampshire County Council or via their website

0300 555 1375 or 0300 555 1390 - ‘Minicom’ Text-phone for hearing and speech impaired customers within Hampshire.