A Community Infrastructure Levy or CIL is a charge which can be levied by local authorities on new development in their area, used to help fund infrastructure improvements.
Consultation on Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule
On 4 November 2021 Hart’s Cabinet agreed to consult on a Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule, and the supporting evidence.
The consultation period runs for six weeks from Friday 5 November 2021 to 5pm Friday 17 December 2021.
The consultation documents are:
- Hart Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule November 2021
- CIL Viability Assessment September 2021
- Hart Infrastructure Delivery Plan Update October 2021
- Infrastructure Funding Gap Assessment October 2021
How to respond
Comments must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE
By responding to this consultation you are providing consent for your personal data to be collected by Hart District Council in line with terms set out in the CIL Privacy Notice. Please also read the Confidentiality Statement. Consultation responses will be published, but only the name, and where relevant, the organisation name, will be published with the comments. No personal contact details will be published.
- Consider consultation responses in the new year
- Consult on Draft Charging Schedule April – June 2022
- Examination Summer/Autumn 2022
- Adoption/Implementation Winter 2022/Spring 2023
If you have questions please contact the Planning Policy Team at email@example.com or call 01252 774118