Business awards give both small and large businesses alike, the opportunity to recognise their achievements. Small businesses are the bedrock of our economy in Hart, and business awards are a great way of publicly acknowledging those that excel and stand out.
Whether you win or not, business awards provide huge benefits to everyone who enters. Here are five reasons why you should enter an award:
- Attract Talent
- Increased Credibility
- Employee Motivation
- Free Marketing
Inspire Business Awards – Sponsored by Hart District Council
The Inspire Business Awards celebrate the success of local businesses in north Hampshire, from Andover in the west to Farnborough in the east and everywhere in between. The awards are open to those from across the region, including Basingstoke, Fleet, Aldershot, Odiham and Yateley and will ensure leading local businesses (both large and small) gain the recognition they deserve for themselves and most importantly for the dedication and commitment of their staff.
- Entries Open – Friday 11 May 2018
- Entries Close – Friday 14 September 2018
- Finalists Event – Tuesday 9 October 2018
- Awards Ceremony – Thursday 22 November 2018
Hampshire Venus Awards
Venus Awards stands uniquely alone as it delivers a journey for its applicants…starting with the nomination and culminating with the superb and glamorous Awards Ceremony also known as the Working Women’s Oscars.
To be announced
Hampshire Countryside Awards
The CPRE Hampshire Countryside Awards are designed to celebrate a beautiful and thriving countryside and all those who sustain it for everyone to enjoy. The spirit of this can be found in a diverse range of projects, buildings, businesses, services and social enterprises - from large to grass roots.
- Entries Open - Thursday 1 March
- Entries Close - Thursday 31 May
- Visits to finalists - June - July
- Hampshire's Choice Public Vote - July - August
- Awards Ceremony - Tuesday 18 September
The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards
Now in their seventieth year, these awards are the ones to win – any company within the UK, whether public, private or third sector can enter, regardless of size or industry. The Awards have a range of categories suited for any successful organisation to tell their story; from large private and public companies through to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups and established SMEs.
- Entries Open - Current
- Entries Close - Friday 22 June
- Awards Ceremony - Tuesday 13 November
UK Private Business Awards Sponsored by PwC
Now in their eighth year, the Awards are positioned to recognise success and achievement within the vast number of private businesses in the UK. Being presented to the UK's most successful private companies, entrepreneurs and management teams, the Awards are often referred to as "the Diamonds".
- Entries open – Monday 5 February 2018
- Entries close – Friday 23 March 2018
- Submission from deadline – Wednesday 2 may 2018
- Voting panel meeting – Monday 4 June 2018
- Shortlist published on website – Wednesday 6 June 2018
- UK Private Business Awards – Thursday 13 September 2018
The Lotus Awards have a unique concept that celebrate great workplaces. They took the Business Awards rule book and ripped it up. The awards have no limit on winners, no sponsors, every award is unique to the winner, as there are no categories. Best of all the Lotus awards are free to enter and if you are not successful you will be given feedback, from their expert judging panel.
- Entries open – Current
- Charity partners announced – Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Judges announced – Thursday 1 March 2018
- Entries close – Wednesday 14 March 2018
- Winners celebration – June TBC
The National Family Business Awards
The National Family Business Awards (previously known as the Red Ribbon Awards), now in their second year, have quickly become THE family business awards everyone wants to be a part of. The NFBA’s are the UK and Ireland’s only awards dedicated to family businesses. From small local retailers to large manufacturing firms; we are committed to publicising their achievements and creating opportunities for their businesses to grow. This is why the NFBA’s is the most talked about date in the family business calendar.
- Entries open – Current
- Entries close – Saturday 31 March 2018
- Verification – Once applications are received, there is a 3 day verification process after this if successful you will an invite to the Awards Ceremony
- Awards Ceremony - Saturday 14 July 2018
The Amazon Growing Business Awards
The Growing Business Awards were created by Real Business, in partnership with the CBI, back in 1998. Twenty years on and the awards are the most established and respected celebration of SME and entrepreneurial success in the UK.
- Entries open - Wednesday 11 July 2018
- Entries close - Friday 14 September 2018
- Judging day - Monday 15 October 2018
- The Awards - Wednesday 28 November 2018
Please contact the Economic Development Team if you organise or are aware of any additional business awards both locally and nationally on firstname.lastname@example.org