This secluded rural parish extends northwards to Berkshire which is defined by the River Blackwater.
Bramshill contains Bramshill House, one of the finest examples of early Jacobean architecture in England and one whose stately entrance with its oriel window and decorative parapets is particularly beautiful. The estate includes a lake and is noted for its many fine trees. The House was bought by the Government in 1953 for permanent use as a Police College. Unfortunately, for security reasons, it is now impossible for this great house or its grounds to be open to the public.
To view parish information about the community, heritage and conservation areas please select the parish in the parish profiles web page.
Bramshill Parish Council contact details