Consultation on the Hart Local Plan
The Hart Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 Proposed Submission Version is out for consultation until 4pm on 26 March 2018.
Representations can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Planning Policy Team, Hart District Council, Harlington Way, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4AE.
Please use the proper response form.
Your representations will be considered by a Planning Inspector, and should relate to legal compliance, duty to cooperate and tests of soundness. Please read the guidance note that accompanies the response form before responding.
- Hart Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 Proposed Submission Version
- Proposed Changes to the Adopted Policies Map
- Response form - This form has two parts:
- Guidance note
- Statement of Representations Procedure
- Consultation statement
- Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Non-Technical Summary of the Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Equalities Impact Assessment
- Duty to Cooperate statement
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Topic Paper: Gaps between Settlements
- Topic Paper: Employment Sites
- Topic Paper: Internal Space Standards for New Homes
- Topic Paper: Accessible Housing Standards
Further background evidence and studies relevant to the Local Plan are available at www.hart.gov.uk/Evidence-base