Consultation on the Hart Local Plan
The Hart Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 Proposed Submission Version is out for consultation until 4pm on 26 March 2018.
Representations can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by post to Planning Policy Team, Hart District Council, Harlington Way, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 4AE.
Please use the proper response form.
Your representations will be considered by a Planning Inspector, and should relate to legal compliance, duty to cooperate and tests of soundness. Please read the guidance note and Frequently Asked Questions that accompany the response form before responding.
- Hart Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 Proposed Submission Version
- Proposed Changes to the Adopted Policies Map
- Response form - This form has two parts:
- Guidance note
- Statement of Representations Procedure
- Consultation statement
- Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Non-Technical Summary of the Sustainability Appraisal Report
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Equalities Impact Assessment
- Duty to Cooperate statement
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Topic Paper: Gaps between Settlements
- Topic Paper: Employment Sites
- Topic Paper: Internal Space Standards for New Homes
- Topic Paper: Accessible Housing Standards
Further background evidence and studies relevant to the Local Plan are available at www.hart.gov.uk/Evidence-base
Copies of the Hart Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 Proposed Submission Version and Proposed Changes to the Adopted Policies Map are available to purchase at a total cost of £15.60 including postage.