On these pages you will find information about council services to ensure that
- Businesses in the district meet acceptable standards.
- Our streets are kept clean and tidy.
- Working with partners we work to reduce flood risk in the district.
- We manage our water and other resources to maintain and improve the environment.
- We ensure that waste is properly disposed of and that recyclable material is recovered and reprocessed.
By using the links on the left of this page you will find information on all aspects of our work on managing our environment through regulation, street cleansing, flood management and careful use and re-use of resources.
Private Water Supply's and Sampling etc. can be found under the heading "Water" to the left of this page.